LONGHORN SECONDARY BIOLOGY LEARNER'S BOOK 3
Longhorn Secondary Biology, Learner's Book senior 3, is a new course Learner-Instruction Book that has been recommended by the Ministry of Education and Sports, for use in Uganda Secondary Schools. It fulfils all the goals and targets of the Lower Secondary Biology Curriculum in Uganda, which the learner must follow for effective execution of the course content.
Longhorn Secondary Biology. Learner's Book senior 3, is unique, in that it allows a thorough implementation of all course content by the learners, while using all learner-centered teaching methodologies, which in turn, promote the participation for all, in learning Biology through:
- Well-organised topics which are sequentially presented, to allow transition from one concept to the next.
- Demonstrative integration of text and illustrations to boost understanding.
- Numerous indoor and outdoor activities which are investigative.
- Experimentation and demonstration using locally available materials.
- Work-to-do exercises within the activities and at the end.
- Mathematics-related games which make learning Mathematics interesting, and enjoyable for all.
- A user-friendly approach which is well-centred on the learner's own environment for easier understanding of the concepts.
Longhorn Secondary Biology. Learner's Book Senior 3, is detailed and comprehensively covers all the Learning outcomes tabulated in the Senior 3 Biology syllabus. The authors are experts in Biology, and are classroom teachers, who have taught Biology for many years. They have brought their vast experience into play in this book.
|Author||Edward Kansiime, Martin Kisitu, Boniface Bwayo|
|Shop Location||God's Mercy Bookshop, Namirembe Road, New taxipark building, Unit 674, Central Region, Uganda|
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!